Pro Rail Services’ Plant Division provides a diverse range of Road Rail machines and equipment to deliver effective and efficient solutions to the UK rail market. Our industry wide project management and delivery experience ensures we take a wholistic view of project needs and are able to deliver a bespoke package.
With years of experience in the on and off-track plant industry, our Plant team have years of knowledge and experience, giving our clients the peace of mind and confidence that we can deliver the job safely and effectively.
We are committed to investing in the latest technology and innovations, enabling us to provide reliable and efficient solutions. We have extensive plans to grow our fleet and deliver specialist solutions with new equipment. This includes our recently delivered Parallel Offset Arm RRVs, which designed to support track drainage and toughing projects and our new ‘Tube Cube’ suction units, which are the first of type in the UK and provide significant improvements on existing units available to the market.
Exceeding industry standards:
- POS Licence Holder – We have our POS Licence which enables us to take care of your project requirements.
- 24 Hour Service – We provide a 24hr service to ensure we always end of the phone to service your requirements be it day or night.
- OTP Operators/Crane Controllers – Our Operators and Crane Controllers are all trained to a high standard and have experience in a vast range of tasks.
- Fully RISQS Audited – We are licenced to work trackside.
- CPA / RPA Members – We are members of the Construction Plant Association and the Rail Plant Association.
We have the following equipment and services available:
POS Licence (Site Supervisor/Lift Plans etc.)
Specialist Plant Management Team
- Kobelco SK 135
- Doosan DX 140 Offset Arm
- Pladdet Vacuum Suction Unit’s
- Ballast Boxes
- RRV Operators
- Crane Controllers
Please click on the links below to find out more about the equipment we currently own and keep up to date with new additions joining the fleet.
Kobelco SK 135